I'm supposed to fill a box with good things that I treasure.
I DON'T HAVE A BOX, KITTIES!!! (I barely have a tunnel!)
What do we have here? Mosaic Lady is giving me a box that she's had a very long time but has never used for anything but display.
I am not sure that I like this box.
There are intruder cats on this box.
But in the spirit of the day, I shall press on.
(Yao-lin, please don't think less of me.)
1) I am very grateful for the nice woman who fed me for many months outside of her home in the beginning of my life. I am sorry she died.
2) I am very grateful that a generous woman named Evelyn heard about the death and continued to feed me outside there, every day, for another three months.
3) I am so grateful that Evelyn got me my shots and my spay. I had already had one litter and was too small and young to care for them well. Evelyn is a realtor who sells houses just to support her rescue work. She is a very special person. She took me to her home for ten days so I could recover and adjust to being an inside cat. (Ha! Nice try, Evelyn.)
4) I am so thankful that Evelyn asked TAAG (Transylvania Animal Alliance Group) to take me into their system and that they said "YES".
5) I am extra thankful that inside my new box I found a SCARF! Everyone knows how beautiful I look in scarves and this one is very autumnal!
6) I am very grateful for Walter. If not for his untimely and tragic death, Mosaic Lady would never have gotten off of her lazy a$$ and volunteered with TAAG. That is how she learned that I needed a foster home. I was her very first foster and she was "not going to keep me." (Ha! Nice try, ML.)
7) I am very thankful that ML took me into her home on 8/9/07; that Walter taught me how to channel his spirit so perfectly; and that ML then knew she had to adopt me on 9/19/07.
8) I am super thankful for my Fairy Godmother who forced Mosaic Lady to adopt me and promised to be my godmother, making it impossible for ML to come up with any reason why it could not happen.
9) I thank ML every day for letting me be the outside-during-the-day-with-semi-supervision kitty that I was born to be. I thank her by sleeping quietly most of the time I am inside instead of: breaking things; jumping up high on things; eating bad things; getting into things I have no business being in; tormenting the other cats; taking the covers off of the floor registers; swatting Mosaic Dawg's nose. You Kitties know the drill.
10) I suppose I am grateful for Willie, who never feared me; Bianca, who has learned not to fear me; and Mosaic Dawg, who has finally stopped obsessing over me.
11) I am so thankful that I get to eat many kinds of food all day and night, whenever I want them (Leaf has a flavor!). I used to eat only once a day when Evelyn came, and I had to fight for it with other stray cats.
I have my own bowl of Wysong Nurture in the bathroom just for me, and I get to eat canned food in the kitchen with the Mosaic Cats and Dawg twice a day as well.
When I came here I was so little, Mosaic Lady wasn't sure if I would ever grow into my paws.
Kitties, I am happy to tell you, I have now grown out of them.
Widebody Wednesday here I come.
12) I am
Good times, Kitties, GOOD TIMES!
13) I am thankful for all the clever, creative and funny kitties I have met on the innernets.
Well, that is a good start for my box, don't you think?
Later we will have some 9-Lives turkey "food" (we like that better than any of the organic crap ML tries to feed us) and maybe some of her leftover roast chicken from last night.
Of course there will not be turkey cooked here today, Kitties.
Remember -- Mosaic Lady is lazy!
But I'm so grateful that she's MY lazy Mosaic Lady!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING KITTIES AND PERSONS!
I am going to tag a certain black sumo Japanese boy kitty living over in South Korea with a woman I believe to be Mosaic Lady's twin sister from a different mother.