Our (so-called) "employer"

Our (so-called) "employer"

Sunday, January 27, 2008

SomeDoggie Tagged Mosaic Dawg, Sunday!

Diamond Doggie, who lives with Perfect Parker and the other adorable kitties, tagged Mosaic Dawg for her very first meme. She was beside herself and had a very hard time narrowing her list down to only 3, as you will see.
This meme was created by the charming cats at http://www.petspics.blogspot.com/.

What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?

1) I would bite my Godbrother, Zeke, in the butt.
Many times.

And he knows this about me.
See the fear in his eyes?

I bit him once the night we first met, Christmas of 2006, at his home in North Carolina.
Here we are at his new home in South Carolina celebrating Christmas of 2007.
I don't know why Mosaic Lady does not trust me to walk behind Zeke.
I did not bite him once this year.
Of course, it all depends on what the meaning of "bite" is.

2) I would sleep on all of the couches and on Mosaic Lady's bed any dang time I want. The cats sure do, and you can see that Willie thinks my bed is his, too. I am not allowed to be aggressive toward the cats, so my arthritic body suffers in silence on the hard, cold floor.
I am not allowed to get up on furniture or beds. This is grossly unjust.
Mosaic Lady does not approve of dogs on furniture.
This is grossly insane.

3) I would eat a Whole Container of my very favorite treats EVER!
Well, on second thought, I don't really enjoy pooping in the house in the middle of the night, so maybe I would eat only the bonus 33% Free?
They have 30% less fat than beef sticks, so it would be like I didn't eat any, right?
Oh wait... that doesn't qualify for this meme, then, does it?

3 - Revised - Part A.) I would ATTACK anycat that got near my food bowl or my treats or my bed.
Many times.
And they would know it and live in fear of me.

3 - Revised - Part B.) I would phone Direct TV and insist that they block Animal Planet and National Geographic and any other channel that airs The Dog Whisperer. Mosaic Lady watches that a lot and then she gets very full of her calm, assertive Self and goes all Alpha on me.

I know this meme has made the rounds a few times and that kitties in these houses have already played, so if they are not too tired, I tag CoCo the Weiner Dog over at Jimmy Joe's Pad, and also, my secret crush, Titus, of Furry Kids fame.

21 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Mosaic Dawg, we are sorry to hear you aren't allowed up on the furniture or the bed. Maybe you need several beds, so that if the cats are lying on one of them, you still have a soft spot to lie down.

Parker said...

Awwwww, bummer about the bed and furniture. Mommy lost that war a long time ago!
Good Meme M.D.!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha Mosaic Dawg, mum sez she's going to haf to try buying stuff that's got 33% free and only eeting a third. She sez it sounds like her kind of diet.
We haf to say though that you must not attack the cats cuz that wouldn't be furry nice.

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Mosaic Dawg, you need the whole floor to be a huge soft bed :) Maybe you can try quietly laying on your bed close to the cats so they will want to move.Do they like doggy breath? Maybe you can breath on them,heehee
This is easy for me as I do not have to share space with a dog. :)
Purrs Mickey

ZOOLATRY said...

T-Riffic. Go Leah. Leah look into our eyes -- you are getting sleepy -- now go attack ML -- you deserve to be on a comfy bed -- how can she possibly allow cat floof on her furniture and NOT your luxurious and silken furs. Beat upon her now. She is evil.
And P.S., eat what you want, when you want and WAKE her at night to let you out. After all she gets up at night to "go out" too...

HRH Yao-Lin said...

mosaic dawg: do NOT let your human watch the dog whisperer. It is clearly giving her ideas above her station. you need to take a leaf out of the felines' book and walk all over your human.

Rise to the challenge Mosaic Dawg! You can do it! xx

Daisy said...

Oh, we LOVE the Dog Whisperer. Cesar is our hero! He can tame even the wildest of dogs. But do not worry, you are not a Red Zone case.

The Cat Realm said...

You could make a valentine for Titus on "Who Do You Love" and it wouldn't be a secret crush anymore????
That was fun!!! And yes - if I would be a dog I would NEVER allow the humans to see dog whisperer - that guy on dog whisperer is EVIL!!!
Good thing there will never be something like the cat whisperer, hahahahahahaha!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That last one is a very smart choice Mosaic Dog!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Dogs should not be allowed on the furniture. You can't retract your claws, so you would tear everything up.

As for our bed, it is a bunch of different throws on it, but the sheets and the comforter are this big colorful flower design, so there are lots of colors to start.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Shouldn't Zeke be yur DOGbrother rather than GODbrother? I agree that it all depends on the definition of "bite".

Ask the kitties if you can be on the furniture. It all belongs to US, not the beans! Duh.

Treats. Is. Good. How can that be bad? Oh, an yur crush on Titus - no secrit!

Nosekisses an purrs to my sweet Sadie Badie! ~ Victor

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Um, Mosaic Dog, Leah, sweety, if yoo announce yoor secret crush in public it's not a secret anymore. Just sayin'. Yoo should be allowed to make da kitties get off YOOR bed. It's yoors, after all. And dis is coming from cats who won't get off da chair so da bean can sit down, so yoo know it's true.

Black Cat said...

Awwww, I feel sorry for your poor arthritic bones having to lie on the cold hard floor Mosaic Dawg. I think you should make Mosaic Lady let you on the furniture, then you might not want to do horrid things to the kitties.

I tried to comment earlier but for some reason the comments window wouldn't load. Computers!

BTW, what was Annie saying to you in her stump speech on Wednesday? Sleep well dear MD, ML and pretty kitties all:) xxx

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey there Mosaic Dawg, you go crazy with the fantasies! I'm sorry you don't get to sleep on the bed and the couch. That is very sad. Coco is excited about doing the meme--she'll post it tomorrow!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Victor Tabbycat said...

Sadie, I's pretty sure A is for Annie. I hope you aren't ascared to use the litter box now cuz then ML mite get mad at YOU. An fur now, yur the good kitty.

Of course, I nefur ambush Bonnie by the cat flap to the litter box. Uh-uh, nope, not me, nefur. much.

Fanks fur noticin how cute I is efun wif sum extra fuzz. I can't let Bonnie waist all that food Mom puts out!

Jelly said...

I love Leah.

Unknown said...

Gasp! You are not allowed on the furniture! Leah my dear, you have to be more assertive. You need to show ML just who is in charge here. When she turns on the Dog Whisper just get up and turn it off! I think you need some assertiveness training.

Sunny's Mommy said...

so maybe I would eat only the bonus 33% Free? They have 30% less fat than beef sticks, so it would be like I didn't eat any, right?

While not relevant to the meme, I like your logic, MD. You are very smart!

Oh and I think ML should get you another bed.

The Furry Kids said...

MD, I feel your pain. EG *always* steals my tower of beds. :(
It sucks that you can't be on the furniture - I cured Mom of that a long time ago. I can let you in on my secret if you're interested.

Titus

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great list, Mosaic Dawg!!! We do like Mr Milan though. That big boy Daddy melts the peacemaker and she starts thinking about getting a dawg too.

~Goldie and Shade

Poppy Q said...

Oh mosaic dawg I feels sorry for you too for not being allowed up on the bed or furnitures. maybe you could be allowed one cat free space.