Our (so-called) "employer"

Our (so-called) "employer"

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tattle Tail Tuesday #8 - Omega 3

I'm Mosaic Annie, and I did NOT approve these photos!

It's been way too long since I tattled, Kitties, and the backlog of material choices makes my mind reel. But let's start with the present.
The geriatrics seem incapable of doing their business in over-sized litter boxes. Willie can't get his poop in the box, and Bianca can't get her pee in the box. Consequently, Mosaic Lady has to wash at least a box a day and she keeps garbage liners all over the back porch floor to catch the disgusting bodily ickies. (No offense, Harold.)

You all know that ML is nothing if not lazy (if she cleaned her own litter box 1/10th as often as she cleans ours....just sayin'.) She finally got back online and renewed her quest for a better litter box with high walls. She came upon the Omega Paw Self Cleaning Rollaway. It's very boring so if you are interested you can google it or find it on eBay. The self cleaning promise is dubious, but she really wanted the enclosed part so that all the flying pee and poo would end up in there.








Here I am, immediately entering the very first box she put out. I promptly peed in it. ML was doing the happy, oh-so-pleased-with-herself dance, saying: "Oh Annie, you are so perfect, adaptable, and flexible!" (I might have misremembered the perfect part.)

And then I climbed right into the old box to poop. ML felt like the idiot she is.

She had forgotten that I poo standing up! Now, she never would've known this but for the fact that it has been over THREE WEEKS since I was allowed outside to roam free, where I prefer to have my toilet time, as Bast intended.
I am now confined to the back yard enclosure for life because some persons are so neurotic they can not seem to breathe when I am outside the cage. I am being punished and deprived of my rightful role because I am a scrappy and tenacious fighter who serves up many cans of whoop ass to interloper toms who mistakenly think they are entitled to my territory.
Mosaic Lady may be a misogynist.

Hey Mosaic Dawg!
How many steps did it take for Mosaic Lady to assemble the box in Four Easy Steps?

Take my best guess and multiply it by six?

Heh.

So here is the new potty palace as of today.
(Oh. I think I forgot to say that my Godmother underwrote the renovations. I think I forgot to tell her, too. Thanks Godmother!!)

While we're in the laundry room tattling and thanking my Godmother, you can also thank her for ML's newfound love of Ketel One Vodka Citroen with diet tonic and Perrier. And also for the Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.

She has nothing to do, however, with the 1.5 liters of cheap Chilean Rose.

All four of us have used the Omegas and so far nothing disgusting has escaped from the insides.
ML is feeling so accomplished in tackling this most harrowing project (that she dragged out for months, as is her style), that she is now applying her problem solving skill(lessness) to the raging War on Fleaism in our house and in our furs.

As my favorite blogger, Andrew Sullivan says:
Know Hope.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job of misdirection and giving your human hope. Next, of course, you need to do the exact opposite of what she wants -- just to let her know who's boss.

Harold's Ickies, eh? Very punny...

Daisy said...

It always seems like so much fun at your house! Those litter boxes sure look fancy.

Victor Tabbycat said...

I still has two litter boxes side-by-side fur just me, but so far, I only use one of them. Mom put a medium box inside a larger box to catch scatterin litter. My turn to tattle - NO ONE scatters more litter on the ground than the boy when he's "cleaning" the litter boxes. Note the quotes?
Gosh, I's startin to efun sound like Bonnie! 1-2-3 ::spin::
Ok, I's me agin.

Unknown said...

Annie, you are so funny! You never fail to make me laugh.

Those are some fancy litter boxes. My Mum has been re-designing my litter box too. I have/had a boda dome with steps, but my Mum felt that the dome wasn't tall enough (after 4 years of my using it) so she cut the dome off using her handy dandy dremel!

Sorry to hear you guys have fleas, that doesn't sound fun.

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Annie, it sounds like things are smoothly chugging along!!!!!
Time for a de-railment :)
Heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

Lux said...

Omigosh! Look at all those litter boxes! And bottles! :)

You make me chuckle, Annie!

meemsnyc said...

Wow, you have so many litter boxes!

Jimmy Joe said...

Your tattles are always so funny, Annie! I got a new latrine last week myself. I'm gonna post about that later this week.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Woww.....so so many litter boxes~! That is really amazing!

Anonymous said...

Your Potty Palace is way too fancy for us apparently. We use a $4 dishpan from Wal-Mart. :sigh:

The Furry Kids said...

Awesome tattles, Annie. hehe

That's a nice picture of you on the stripey rug. It really sets off your furs.

Please say hi to MD for me.

Your pal,
Titus

Sunny's Mommy said...

That was an excellent combination tattle, Annie! Good job. Know hope or no hope? LOL Best of luck on the war on fleas, I hope that doesn't take long for ML to get under control.

ZOOLATRY said...

No comment.
Laughin' too hard.
Annie: I love you!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Advantage...oh mom, you say dat alla time and we know it's just dat icky skwirty gunk yoo put on our neck and down our backs. Why don't yoo just say "icky wet gunk for da kitties back"...oh, guess advantage is easier to say. Several years ago mom and dad hadda bomb our house, not wif dino-mite but wif bug gas. Mom was not pleased, furst she hadda spray all the furniture, even da bottom. Den she hadda take all da throw rugs, bedding (including pillows) and any fabric (drapes, curtains) down and wash them...while dey was washing she set off bombs, wif us outta da house. Den after days of waiting (6 hours) she went back in and opened all the windows and vacuum and wash down all the hard surfaces! It was way to much work, advantage is easier to do and say.