Our (so-called) "employer"

Our (so-called) "employer"

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Formerly Feral Monday - Annie Squared

(I wanted to post this on Formerly Feral Friday but when I heard on the tee vee that Tim Russert died that afternoon I was very sad and uninspired. My favorite part of Sunday morning is trying to spill Mosaic Lady's second cup of coffee on the laptop keyboard while she surfs the innernets and watches Meet The Press.)

Remember how young and skinny I looked in my very first photo shoot last August -- the day I came to Mosaic House as a "foster", Kitties?

I was all ears.
As you all know, the Zoolatry family has been caring for a stray black kitty and her three little babies for many weeks now. They updated their blog just today!

She is so pretty.
She looks just like me!
This is how I spent my life BM (Before Mosaic) too! Depending on a kind woman, and then another, to put out foods for me while I lived outside.

It was a very hard time because I had babies at a very young age too. I hope they are OK. Nopersons seem to know what happened to them but that they saw me with them under a trailer.

Don't be confused by the next photo! This is Annie II! Zoolatry Annie! She has golden eyes. Mine are green.
They named her after ME!!!

I think it is the power of visualization because the Zoolatry human has spent SO much time making her artwork using my gorgeous image that she manifested her own little pregnant Annie right onto her own front porch!

I hope Annie II is as funny as I am.
Come to think of it, my sense of humor was not very good when I was trying to live outside and take care of my babies.
Parenting in the wild is very challenging!

I hope Zoolatry Annie is as flexible, adaptable, smart and perfect as I am.

I might be misoverestimating the perfect part.

13 comments:

ZOOLATRY said...

There's some twisting and turning around my heart right now... and am getting teary-eyed. Thank you sweet Annie (I Love You) and thank you dear Mosaic Lady (I Love You, Too)... you are beacons of light in my day and night.
And to any and all anonymous guardian angels who watch over our beloved pets -- WE LOVE YOU!

Tybalt said...

Annie II couldn't have picked a better house to raise her kittens at! ZH is taking very good care of her and her babies. I think that means that Annie II is indeed just as smart as you are!

Parker said...

We already know that Annie 2 is very smart, afterall, look where she starting hanging around! And, we already know she is beautiful! :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Annie, we hope Annie II ends up with a wonderful Forever Home, just like you did!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Annie, Annie 2 does look exactly like you! Maybe you could adopt Annie 2 yourself. You could pretend you are one kitty and drive ML crazy! Ha, ha, ha...

Daisy said...

You two could be twins!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think it is a great honor to have another at named after you. Where are all the little Cheysuli's?!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, Miss Annie I, you's furry beautiful. Your's furrst photos do remind me of Miss Annie II.
I am so sorry to hear about your babies, but bet theys finded good homes, the same way you did.
I wants Charlie and Bravo to come back, especially with little Delta DON gone to the Bridge. Furry sad noos.
Purrs, KC

Jimmy Joe said...

It is a great honor to have such a nice kitty named after you, Annie!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh,I don't know Annie,I thought ALL black cats were perfect :)
Smart too as Annie II chose Zoolatry Ann !!
Purrs Tillie, who has green eyes too

Tommy and Teaghan said...

All we know is dat yoo both are absolutely maaahvelous looking. What Artist would not want to capture yur beeeuteful charm, finesse and grace.

Lux said...

I don't think you're overestimating that perfect part at all!!!

Mr. Hendrix said...

We think you're perfect Annie!! Bendrix is especially impressed with all you do.
I think you're right, Annie II is Zoolatry wishing so hard for you to be with them!

PS mommy liked Tim Russert too. we are very sad he is gone.