Our (so-called) "employer"

Our (so-called) "employer"

Thursday, July 17, 2008

T13 - Some things I've been up to lately

I'm pretty sure the placemat ate the laptop, Kitties, but I've been pretty busy since I last posted on our blog.
A lot of my time has been spent coaching the geriatrics in synchronized sleeping for the upcoming Olympics.


I spend a lot of time trapped in the back yard enclosure watching the green stuff grow.


I watch the yard art grow too, while keeping my other eye out for bunnies.

I still have that nasty glue sniffing addiction.

I'm just resting my eyes!
In addition to my role as Creative Director of All Things Geegaw, Mosaic Lazy Lady has dumped other jobs on me.
That is called "delegating up", Kitties.

Quality Assurance Inspector...

Photo Stylist...

Setting up all the photo shoots...

Tearing down all the photo shoots...

It's a wonder I ever get any rest at all, frankly.
Here I am, asleep at the bunny watching wheel in the back...

while this happens out front...

I've been busy, Kitties.
But not this busy!

It's too bad I'm not allowed to run free any more because this certainly looks like a very fun thing to whap!

11 comments:

Quasi said...

With all those additional job duties, I certainly hope you got a raise. BTW, flying-thing-hive whapping is not a really good idea.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Your placemat ate your laptop? I am not letting my computers near our placemats!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Great job training the Geriatrics in synchronized sleeping for the upcoming Olympics! Great form :)
I guess there is hope for training Mickey! heeheehee
You are working very hard too!!!
I hope your renumeration is appropriate!!!!!
About the whapping.....NO!!!!!!!!!
You are waaaaaaaaay out numbered and they are mean little s@*%s!!

Purrs Tillie

meemsnyc said...

Is that a bees nest? That little bunny is cute. You yard looks like fun.

Sunny's Mommy said...

You have been very busy, Annie. I think you should delegate right back most of those duties to ML. You need to spend more time outside :-)

Daisy said...

Wowie, you have been busy. I think you should stay far, far away from that thing on the ceiling. It looks dangerous!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ack, dem things...nasty, stingy little %&$*#)'s. We sure hope yoo have not been over worked...we could call animal welfare to check on you.

ZOOLATRY said...

Once a month posting. That's good. Annie, hope you're getting a substantial raise, obviously well deserved. However, we might be inclined to knock off a percent or two since you've not yet whapped that thingy in the rafters.

Lux said...

I can see that you have definitely been extremely busy!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh my you have been busy. We'd advise against the whapping though. One of those nasty little flying things stabbed me once when I was walking in the fields, and i was a bit scared to go back there again.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

that would send my human into a nervous breakdown!!!!