Our (so-called) "employer"

Our (so-called) "employer"

Friday, November 1, 2013

Like the Phoenix, We Rise From the Grout Dust (errr... or something.)

Bonjour Kitties!

Have three summers really passed since I was last here? That is a lot of naps! And too few Greenies.

Like many of you, much change has come to Mosaic CatLand. Some loss and letting go. Of Mosaic Dog last December 22 --


-- Mosaic Lady's back molar on January 4, and Mosaic Lady's job yesterday!

In empathic solidarity, I am losing my furs. More honestly, pulling them out. "Psycho(genic) Alopecia", Mosaic Lady calls it. She mumbles something about my second and third chat-ras being congested from emotional suppression and creative repression. She is (still) a freak.


Therefore, part of my new therapy protocol will find me pouring my time and energy back into my job as Mosaic Studio Supervisor.


The theory is that if I am keeping my paws, mouth, and mind busy with inspiring creative projects I won't self-mutilate. Ha.

For those who would be wondering or caring for reasons I can not fathom, yes, Sadie ("The World's Most Peaceful, Loving, Perfect, and LOW MAINTENANCE Cat") still lives here too. 

Much to my chat-grin.

4 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Welcome back!
Changes too on my home front.
I lost Abby on 8-12-13.
We soldier on.

xoxoxo

The Lee County Clowder said...

Welcome back, kitties (and beans).

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It is good to see you back!

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are very happy that you are back. We just love the photo of you laying in the warm sunshine. Thanks for sharing the wonderful news and photos. Have a great day.
World of Animals