Yard Guard, Monterey, CA
Darling Divine Miss Boo tagged me for the "not TMI" meme.
The guidelines for this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…”
*I was born in Seaside, CA, right next to Monterey. I was the last kitty left in the litter, so Mosaic Lady had no choice. She had to take me. Once she saw me sprawled across the sofa of my birth home, she thought I was a basketball player. I was 90% limbs. I am not fat, but I am very long. Thus my life-long nickname: "Mister Big Boy".
*When we lived in Monterey, we would get baths every weekend. The fleas were as big as quarters, and as plentiful as, ummmmm...something that is plentiful.
When we moved to Colorado and lived at 8,000 feet, we never got another bath.
Now we are on Frontline and so far no North Carolina baths.
Yard Guard, NC
*I have been a very good big brother to Bianca for 15 years. I am not super-affectionate and no longer very playful, but I am a calm and steady presence in her life. We nap very close to each other for most of the day.
*I am a calm and steady presence in Mosaic Lady's life, too. I can read energy and moods better than any other cat she knows. I have slept next to Mosaic Lady's legs for almost every night of my long life. I used to share her legs with Walter.
*I do not mind Annie the Foster Intruder so much. I let her lick my tail twice! I now share Mosaic Lady's sleeping legs with her, and I don't pummel her when she swats or hisses at me. I mostly blow her off, although Mosaic Lady thinks that she might have caught me almost playing chase with Annie this week. Might have almost.
*My worst habit (according to you-know-who) is coming inside after spending a lot of time outside to use my litter box. I don't see why this is an issue. Everyone is most comfortable doing their business in their own home. Except for maybe some senators.
*My other worst habit (or greatest skill, depending upon who you ask), is my Machine Paw. There are three very opportune times to employ it:
1) While Mosaic Lady is still sleeping in the early morning, I Machine Paw the legs of her wooden bedroom table to energize her into her day.
2) After she throws me out of her bedroom and shuts the door, I wait an hour until she has fallen back asleep and then I use it on her bedroom door to LET ME BACK IN.
3) After she has her cup of coffee all ready by the couch and the laptop on her lap and Bianca by her side and her morning news on the TV, I use it on the front door to LET ME BACK OUTSIDE.
It is irrelevant that she has just let me in the back door while preparing her coffee. Coming in the back door is NOT going out the front door, is it kitties?
We tag Starbuck, The Bengal Kitten!