2) She took Mosaic Lady shopping in the afternoon.
3) When they got home, the cat
4) I immediately assumed my lounging position in the new reclining chaise. (Don't worry. I made ML take the foam stuff off of the legs and I made sure that she used dull scissors.)
5) I told Mosaic Dawg that there would be NO peeing or pooping in MY geegaw goddess garden. (She must not have heard me about the peeing part.)
6) ML told the nice man who constructed it for us not to worry about cutting the twist ties. I think I can chew them off with a little persistence.
7) I am pretty sure I can also escape by tunneling down under the mesh.
8) Sadie can try to hide from me...
9) but she can not run!
10) The shoppers went to PetSmart and got me a NEW collar! It is very pink and very shiny. My Godmother picked it out because it was "so me". It has a lot of geegaws on it.
11) Here I am, enjoying the early evening in my yard. I never get to be outside this late in the day!
12) This extends my Terrible Tom Surveillance time. Do not make the mistake of thinking that flimsy mesh will keep me from him if he shows his ugly cojones around here again.
13) The shoppers went to Michael's and got swirly gigs and girly wigs and pinwheel flower stakes! And, I got a new rain-proof trackball toy for my playground.
14) Bonus Reason - Why Tomorrow is Going to ROCK:
The shoppers are going to TARGET!