Our (so-called) "employer"

Our (so-called) "employer"

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What's up with that, FedEx? Wednesday

I have been waiting for the delivery of the air for my air gun for many, many naps!
Today I learned that Fed Ex can not find Mosaic House! Whassup with that? ML has gotten forty-five bazillion deliveries here so far.
It is a conspiracy designed to thwart my War on Tomerism.
I did not expect my War on Tomerism to take so long and cost so much, frankly.

Fortunately, there are geegaws to be pawed through and more frames and mirrors to design.
Photobucket


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!
I got too close to the Welbond glue again.

5 comments:

island cats said...

oh no Annie...did you get glue on your tail too...you should ask your mom to put up a warning sign when there is something stickyfying...

Daisy said...

Annie, you are very silly! I think playing with geegaws is a good way to pass the time while you are waiting on your air gun.

ps: I spotted a bag of TEMPTATIONS in the background!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Aha--so they are cracking down on you rather than on anyone else hummm? I think this is blatant SPECISM!!!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Maybe the Tom Cat has the route shut down. You might want to check the road.

Victor Tabbycat said...

I fink the terrible tom has moofed the signs.