Our (so-called) "employer"

Our (so-called) "employer"

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wonders never cease, Wednesday

I am dreaming of all the fun I am going to have when we ALL go down to the South Carolina beach this Saturday to spend Christmas with our godmother and her family.
This is my first Christmas in my forever home; it is (possibly) Mosaic Lady's first trip to the Atlantic; and it is Mosaic Dawg's first sight of the ocean ever.

I am dreaming that I get my own credit card for Christmas so I can max it out shopping for tents, tunnels and cubes on eBay.
My dream is so real; I can feel the plastic card in my hot little paws.

Whatthe?
Do not tell me you finally got your NC driver's license? No sense rushing into these things, ML.

Nice photo.
HA!
I suppose I should just be grateful that I will (probably) not be spending the holidays in jail.

Lookit CoCo, spending her first Christmas in her forever (Cocoa, Florida) home...


CoCo's adoptive mother has more holiday decorating spirit than her birth mother does. (Sorry Zoolatry human. That does not sound like a compliment when put that way, does it?)

Does anycat know what happened to our masthead's head?
It shrunked!
We can't put our title and description up top on CoCo's head without it reducing to a narrow banner. It biggifies back into full size if we use the photo only instead of title and description over photo. We had it big with all the words on top of the photo for months, since day one, so we did not do anything differently. Blogger sure did. Did they change the black template proportions?

PLEASE HALP US!

17 comments:

Tommy and Teaghan said...

A nice bisit to South Carolina sounds like a wonnerful Christmas gift. Sorry we can't help yoo owt wif da banner stuff. We haf a heck of a time when we change owrs. We keep changing fings till it finally werks den we don't know what we did. Dat's called pure discovery or pure luck. One of dem.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip.

As for your header, if you put text over it, Blogger automatically resizes the size of the box that the text is in, even if there's also a background photo. You can play around with the CSS in the template to make it work the way you want, but you do need to have some knowledge of CSS to do that.

ZOOLATRY said...

Banners for other bloggies are driving mombean crazy; so she's no help to you.
Plastic and Ebay... DANGER AHEAD.

Tybalt said...

I am so glad that you won't be spending Christmas in jail! I know you will all have a great time on your trip, Annie.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I do not know about the banner thing, but you could probably fix it by editing the HTML. If you do not know how to to that, try this site for some tips.

My tailgrabbers are both very proud of their "licenses" which are their ID cards with their picture and finger print on it they get from sherrif's office. I asked if they were microchipped and they said no. I think the little tailgrabbers should be microchipped.

Credit card would be nice!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Have a safe and happy holiday trip!!

Parker said...

Well, I see ML is heading in the right direction! Her very own legal DL in NC! Nice job!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

So, yoo won't be spending Krissmouse in jail...good news. We all want our own plastic money card too, mom sez no. We just steal hers and use it anyway. Have fun at da beach!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Have a safe holiday. Good luck on getting blogger to cooperate. They are right, you can edit things in the CSS to get it to do what you want but you have to have an idea of what you are doing!

Daisy said...

Annie, I hope you get your own credit card! Then you could have loads of fun.

Unknown said...

Yay to ML for FINALLY getting her proper driver's licence!

I hope you all have a great trip south. I am still wondering about the logistics of having all of you in the car : )

Leslie said...

We use mom's Paypal account to get really cool things from ebay. We sit on her lap and look innocent and purr when she is typing in the password.

*snicker*

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Have a wonderful trip, all you cats and mosaic dawg too.

xx

Victor Tabbycat said...

Clickin on the mosaic still gets me to yur home page. Don't know what happened. We use the foxy browser mostly.

Good fing ML got that lisence fing. Except... how's her drivin? She's puttin you ALL at risk!

Mom's bossman had 3 car accidents in 3 days. He's OCD and impatient.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We's furry reeleeved yoo don't haf to spend chris Mouse in Jail. The beach sounds much better.
no good asking us about the header. Mum hasn't even changed us over furrom the old orijinal template yet. She wuz going to do it back in June.

Mickey's Musings said...

No jaihouse rock for you!!!!!!!
That's a good thing :) I hope all of you have a super time.
Header? Mom is more clueless than everyone Heeheehee!
Purrs Mickey

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations, ML, for finally getting your NC driver's license!

I hope all of you have a good trip and a wonderful holiday :-)