Our (so-called) "employer"

Our (so-called) "employer"

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cat Shred Art Sunday - Or: Why We Have No Christmas Tree

It is raining outside, Kitties. I am very bored.
Before Mosaic Lady was even out of bed, I knocked one of my (and her) favorite angel magnets off of the fridge (by climbing on top of the fridge), and broke its wing.
I also enjoyed my nightly ritual of strewing bubble wrap all over the guest room floor.
Good times.

Then I decided to help ML in her studio by repositioning the fish brooches that are still drying in place on the clock.
She has no sense of placement.

I got yelled at (really LOUDLY) four times when trying to pry the metal floor register off the heating vent in the dining room.
So I went back into the studio to continue working on a very avant-garde art project of my own.

It is truly a work in progress.

Don't I remind you of Farrah Fawcett when she paints?

All the other Mosaic Cats and Dawg are sleeping quietly. Bores!
Willie was staggering in his hind legs on Friday, and acting like a super-geezer the last few months, so he went to the fur doctor for tests. He is hyperthyroid now, just like Bianca! Both of them are now on thyroid meds.
This is turning into a geriatric ward for sure.
We'd better foster some kittens after New Year's to entertain me. (Sadie, as you know, is useless to me.)

I'm off to the mud room to knock down the stacks of empty boxes destined for recycling.

17 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Annie, you are quite the artiste! Nice job. :)

Jimmy Joe said...

You are so artistic, Annie! Tell ML that a compounding pharmacy can make liquid thyroid medicines in yummy flavors. My cousin Oreo, who is 19 1/2 years old, has taken thyroid medicine for years, and Granny gets it made in triple-fish flavor and gives it to her in a squirty. That makes it kinda fun.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Daisy said...

Ah, Annie, good times indeed!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Deer Sandy Claws,
Puleese bring Mosaic Annie sum toy mousies rite away to keep her busy an not buggin my lovely Sadie Badie.
Purrs an ankle rubs,
Victor Tabbycat

Parker said...

Annie, you are artistically inclined - and a little busy too!

Jelly said...

Behave yourself Annie, or I'm going to have Kamikaze give you a smack! I think ML should attach dusters to your paws so you can clean while your running around.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That sounds like a fun day. Can I come join you? I love tearing things apart with another cat--then it's harder to yell at TWO.

C.

Dorydoo said...

Hee hee HEE!!! Annie, you rock! Can I come over and help? You look like you're having so much fun!

Love and cuddles from your sister house panther,

Dorydoo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Ooh that looks like fun. Can I join yoo? I won't be boring!
Flynn

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Bizzy showin' off yur stuff for Santa it looks like. Maybe Santa will bring yoo some ofur stuff to keep yoo bizzy.

Artsy Catsy said...

Annie, I fully understand your dilemma and your actions. The dangers of a bored kitty can never be overemphasized, therefore, at all costs, humans and other breathing creatures must realize that their A #1 priority is to ENTERTAIN THE KITTY!!

Rocky

Sunny's Mommy said...

Don't I remind you of Farrah Fawcett when she paints?

Hahahahahaha!!

No. Cause you're better. LOL

Good work today, Annie. Keep it up ;-)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very beautiful~!!!
Even raining you are still busy~!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Annie,you do such nice work with your teeth!! That looks like such fun. I have only trided newspaper. I must expand my horizions :)
Purrs,Tillie

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Wow, you do get very busy when you are bored! I usually fall asleep when I get bored. I do like your new art project!

Purrrrrs, China Cat

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mom was bizzy all day so we just did stuff like knock down all da mail dad had on da table, pulled da little Krissmouse tree off da table in da liffing room and left hairballs all over...it was a furry bizzy day fur us too.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

This is some really good artwork. I haven't done an art project in a while, I should work on that...