Our (so-called) "employer"

Our (so-called) "employer"

Friday, August 17, 2007

Bianca's Special Gift

Do you all remember two short weeks ago when we celebrated MY 15th birthday? Mosaic Lady claimed to be thoughtful and deliberate when it came to adding new fur to our family.
She lies.
Just like the INTRUDER, foster orphan Annie, lies.
All over MY couch...

All over Sadie's consultation table...

and all over OUR bed.

So you can understand how very excited I was this week to receive a beautiful piece of mail, JUST FOR ME. Even though it was addressed to Mosaic Lady, I knew it was FOR ME because she doesn't know anyone in Washington state. I do!

Chanel #5!
I knew it was from Miss Peach!

Inside there was the most beautiful and colorful handmade card with a lovely personal note from Miss Peach, a poem, a photo of her, and a little blue pouch. I got so excited that I grabbed the pouch by a string and immediately starting batting it around. I thought the pouch was the gift! And then I read Miss Peach's note and looked inside the pouch.

A necklace! In my favorite colors, with a lime green kitty charm on the end. ALL FOR ME!
This is the very first present I've received in the mail in our new NC home and it is so special. I will never turn 15 again, either, so more special. I think that Miss Peach is the most generous and kind and loving cat in the whole blog sphere, don't you? She has billions of friends (of all species and countries of origin) and somehow seems to find the time to do generous and gracious things for all of them. Every day! When does she sleep??


Daisy, I might wear my new necklace on my left ear.
Is this gauche?

So after all the trauma around here the last week with the INTRUDER foster cat, this just brightened up my whole week, having something this special and this unique made by my very good new friend, Miss Peach.

And most special of all... it was made JUST FOR ME!


16 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

Uh-oh!
Sadie, I wanna see more pictors of YOU!
Yea, I got kinda tired of Bonnie's bad catitude, so I gived her a shove. Hee hee hee!
We gots more bideos on YouTube, mostly of ME!
http://www.youtube.com/user/lambj
Purrs an nosekisses!

Daisy said...

Oh Bianca! That is a very BEAUTIFUL necklace, just like you. And it looks very wonderful with your furs. I do not think it is gauche to wear your necklace on your ear. In fact, I think I read that this is the newest fashion trend! You go, girl!

Unknown said...

Miss Peach is the absolute greatest. She sent me my first package ever last week. I love her very much.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

How beyootiful! We are all lucky cats to know Miss Peach, she is an egzelant frend to all of us. Yoor nekliss looks beyootiful on yoo, effun on yoor ear! Be a trendsetter, first thing yoo know they'll all be waring ders on der ears too!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh wow what a great present!!! You look fabulous!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

MissPeach is a very thoughtful and kind.
We love her so much.

This is such a sweet surprise :-)

happy week-end

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

WOW Bianca! Did you fall into the coal bin or is that DreamboatAnnie snagging your jouls?? I am very happy you got your gifty and are so delighted with it:) You deserve so much more right now having to endure the torture of being a foster kitty provider.
Not to change the subject, but how is the love life coming along? I would be traveling to Taiwan to meet a tuxey mancat...if I were you:))
Love the Peachy

Anonymous said...

How absolutely lovely! It's wonderful when a sweet friend sends you a beautiful gift just for you! But...um...that last picture...(didja get it back?)

The Cat Realm said...

You look adorable! How wonderful of Miss Peach to send you this nice present! She is the most gorgeous cat, yes!
And don't miss to see Anastasia in the Groucho Marx glasses!
Karl

Mr. Hendrix said...

aw, how lovely Bianca. That is a beautiful necklace. Miss Peach certainly is a sweet thoughtful kitty. I'm proud to call her a friend.
I'm sorry Annie is making you so stressed. As a former feral, I'm glad she has a nice warm, loving place to stay tho. What a great package to receive from a great kitty. Take care all!

MaoMao said...

Oh, deffinitely, Miss Peach is such a wunnerful kitty, we Ballicai love her furry much.

ACK here comes Dorydoo knockin' me off the pooter so she can write to Dreamboat Annie!

=-=

Hi, Annie! Dorydoo here. I love seeing your pictures -- indeed you and me and Fiona are like triplets! And I am delighted to hear that you might be staying in the Mosaic House full time -- how exciting, a forever home! I love the idea of our having a Black Panther Party -- and oh my goodness, what a clever girl you are, pulling metal tops off floor vents! I never met a top I couldn't pop or a door I couldn't open. We black kitties are just brilliant, aren't we? Hee! And I'm young and energetic, too -- I'm almost as much of a spaz as my brother MaoMao!

I'm sorry to hear you have a UTI, but if it keeps you home and more likely to stay where you're at, in the Mosaic Home, so much the better! But I hope it gets better soon because I'm sure it is uncomfortable. Here is a kittyhug, for you, my great friend!

Love and cuddles,

Dorydoo.

Lux said...

Oh no! Does Annie know that's just for you??? ;-)

P.S. Mom watched some of Meerkat Manor tonight for the first time; she said they were SO cute!!!

Christine and FAZ said...

Miss Peach is a true peach! I'm glad you loved your gift from her and didn't have to share. FAZ

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's great. But, you better watch that Annie! I bet she would love to take that necklace for her own!

Tyler said...

Bianca, Annie stole your necklace! Bianca, Bianca, the Intruder has your necklace! She's lying on the bed and is wearing it!!! I can see her. You better go get your necklace.

Annie, Annie, Annie (he, he ,he) you are such a great panther cat. I think it's funny that you took Bianca's brand new special necklace! You would fit in around here. I'm sorry that I tattled, but it's just my nature.

As a panther I think you realize how wonderful you truly are. Everything belongs to you, doesn't it? Yes, well hopefully your foster sibs (or hopefully real lifelong sibs) will learn that you fit into that mosaic of cats and will stop sniveling about where exactly you decide to place yourself. Forgive me for not answering you regarding being a nose twin. My mom went out of town for a night and stole my laptop when she left. I was glad to see that the female panthers hooked up. I was telling Mr Chen, another panther, that if we all got together there would be seven of us.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Sadie, I tagged you fur the middle name meme, efun though Bonnie said I couldn't, I'm taggin you ANYWAY. So there.
See, I can assert meself wifout hissin or growlin... I hope you like that in me!
Purrs an nosekisses,
Victor