Our (so-called) "employer"

Our (so-called) "employer"

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday Sadie's Middle Name Meme

Oh gosh...that sweet Victor Tabbycat just tagged me for this meme and it's SO timely! I read his request for more photos of ME recently, so I made Mosaic Lady do a very extensive photo shoot of ME out on the back deck yesterday afternoon. I was thinking of Victor with each pose. I was also purring and making my air muffins with each snap of the shutter. HOT STUFF. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssss.

OK, so most of you kitties know this one by now, but just so no one thinks me a non-conformist (which I am, but I don't want you to think that of me just yet), here's the deal: (scroll scroll scroll to the GOOD PARTS! ME!)

(EDIT after Publish: HA! I tried to cut and paste the four rules from Pixie's post and it got all fuxxed up.
Forget it. You guys all know the blurb by now.
Onto ME...)

I'm pretty sure my middle name must be BADIE. (NOT Baddy! Rhymes with Sadie, Sillies!) Here is why I believe Mosaic Lady calls me Sadie Badie so often:

Beautiful Tummy Floof (well, actually, beautiful All Over Floof.)

An orange toe!

Darling ('nuff said.)

Independent, self-sufficient, low-maintenance -- yet loving.
If ML would leave me alone, I'd spend all my life in my yards with the snakes and bunnies and lizards and birds.
(Do not talk to me about the unkempt and overgrown chav yards. I am not the CFO of the family.)

Enjoying the attentions and affections of darling Victor Tabbycat, even though Bonnie opposes it.

BITE ME, BONNIE!

er, I mean...

TALK TO THE ORANGE TOE, BONNIE!

(I think it's best to start alienating your future sister-in-law as soon as possible, don't you? Boundaries are so important in families.)

I'm going to tag a very good looking new blogger cat (don't be threatened, Victor. Remember what the I stands for!) named Sebastian. He is a Coon Cat from Maine, born in the UK, who now lives in Hong Kong with some very exotic family members. He is very big, and very floofy! And he looks like he has good boundaries, too, ah hem, BONNIE!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Sadie, I think your middle name suits you wonderfully!

Tyler said...

Ahhhhhh! You scared me there for a second Sadie. I think you look like a Sadie Badie Lioness. Becareful around that Bonnie, I heard her "talking" to Victor and that girl means business.

DK & The Fluffies said...

That is a serious foofy tum!

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Be careful what you wish for, Sadie... I may be declawed, but I DO bite!

As for the stoopid cowcat, you can have him! I never wanted him in MY house! Hmph.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oooooh, sweet Sadie Badie! I can't stop biggifyin yur pictors so I can study your beauty! You are so brave to patrol the yard reglarly. I'd luv to walk wif you there sumtime. We don't haf lizards here, an I's been wantin one all summer to play wif.

I could just hop thru the pictors an join you... if only! ::Sigh::
Purrs an nosekisses,
Your Victor

Victor Tabbycat said...

Sadie, I sented you an email via ML's email... but it's fur you, not her, kay?
::spin::
Your Victor

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Sadie you look like the Queen of the Jungle Realm in that garden shot! I think it is truely an amazing photo!! Did you know that there is no such thing as a weed? They are merely plants that are growing in the wrong place:)
You did a gr8 meme and I am just over the top happy for you and Victor Tabby Cat. He is a hunky mancat and able to take care of you the way a Queen deserves.
See you for Cat Art Sunday:)
A tired out sweet sixteen name Peach

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mom sez dat it's better to make frends wif da sisfur-in-law but in dis case maybe just makeing a tolerable peace is all yoo can hope for. I don't think Bonnie opposes yoo and Victor, I think she's hoping yoo'll take him to live wif yoo...Zippy really unnerstands her as she is also a sibling hating, hissing, growling, head whapping ball of fur.

Starbuck and Torrey said...

My first tag! I didn't even know what it was all about until you tagged me! I hope I did it right... I gave sentence replies about me - should they have been single word replies about Sebastian? Check it out and let me know!

It was fun!

Jimmy Joe said...

I like all of your floofy fur, Sadie. And your backyard looks like fun! Great meme.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Anonymous said...

our Lady's in love with you. we think we might be jealous of your gorgeous fluff!